WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Welcome

Hi everyone, and welcome to my Widgetbucks Testing Site. Here, I'll be experimenting with Widgetbucks widgets and seeing how much I can make on them. In conjunction with this site, I'm going to be running a site to test Chitika Ads, to see which is the better system for making money online.

I'm starting to really get into the whole making money online by blogging thing, and I hope this will help provide some answers as to what is best to do to make money online. Feel free to contribute any comments you may have, and also feel free to check out the other site and let me know what you think. I have no idea what I'm really going to write about, but it'll probably be just a bit of random tech news on each blog as I see fit.

Here is the other site: Chitika Tester

No comments: